Thursday, March 1, 2012

Jesus is ~ Compassion

One thing I love about Jesus: His Compassion

A verse that talks about this: Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light."

How I have seen this in my life:
This characterist
ic of the Lord has grown so dear to me, especially recently. There have been many changes in my life, and I am realizing in a much deeper way how much I need my Shepherd every single moment and depend on Him for everything. He is merciful with His children and delights to provide for our needs. It is humbling because I see my own weakness and constant reliance on Him, yet He does not give His grace begrudgingly! On the contrary, He tenderly loves us and, as I said earlier, delights to help us in our weakness. What a gracious, loving Lord and Savior He is! Praise the Lord! ~ Cara