Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jesus is ~ Truth

One thing I love about Jesus: He is Truth

A verse about this: John 14:6 ~ "Jesus saith unto him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by Me."

How I have seen this in my own life: My name means "Truthful One" and so it has always been a main focus in my life. Jesus is Truth, He cannot lie. Amidst a world of inconsistency, Jesus always remains consistent with His character. There is a right and a wrong, there is righteousness and sin. I'm so thankful for the Holy Spirit Who works with my conscience to warn me of falsehood and show me what is Truth. Satan would love to have me buy into the many lies in this world, so I need to always be on guard, filling my mind with the Truth of God's
Word. Oh, to be able to cling to Jesus Who is Truth and His promises which are Truth in a world of lies and falsehood! I cling to His promises when going through hard times and thus am able to go through trials with Joy. Jesus is always true to me, may I always be true to Him. ~ Alyssa