Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jesus is ~ Always Near

What I love about Jesus: He is and will always be near

Verses about this: "The Lord is near..." Phillipians 4:5b, "I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20b

How I have seen this in my own life:
It is such a comforting thought that I am never alone. He is always with me. NO EXCEPTION!! If I am doing work at home or worshipping Him at church or going to sleep, I am never alone. If I am in the United States of America or Australia, on the ground or in the air, awake or asleep, I have a friend that sticks closer than a brother who never leaves me or forsakes me (Heb. 13:5b). I praise God that no matter what I am facing, whether it be joy or sorrow, He will never leave me to face it alone. Thank you, Lord, for always being near to me! ~ Alyssa