Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jesus is ~ Peace

What I love about Jesus: His ever-present peace.

A verse about this: "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Do not let your year be troubled, nor let it be fearful." John 14:27

How I have seen this in my own life: I never cease to be amazed by how the Lord constantly gives me His peace right when I need it most. No matter how stressed I get or how difficult a situation may be that I’m walking through, He’s right next to me, holding my hand. He promises to never leave us or forsake us and I have seen this played out in my own life countless times! The Lord reminds me of His presence by showing me something in His Word that morning, by an encouraging message or conversation with a friend or even the comforting feeling that I can always turn to Him in prayer! The peace of the Lord truly does pass all understanding. ~ Katie