Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Jesus is ~ Strength

What I love about Jesus: He is my (our!) Strength

A verse that talks about this: "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him..." 2 Chronicles 6:9

How I have seen this in my own life: I cannot help but boast of the incredible strength and power of my Savior; how He has redeemed me by His strength and how He is able to show His strength daily in my life if I am fully allowing Him to.
I am learning to not relay on my own strength to help me live victoriously, but day by day, to surrender my own will and live in the joy that comes from letting Jesus shine forth His power in my life!
In my own power I can do nothing, but I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! ~ Sophia