Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jesus is ~ Patient


What I love about Jesus: His never-ending patience.

A verse about this: "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him." Lamentations 3:22-24

How I have seen this in my own life: It amazes me that the Lord never gets annoyed or exasperated with me and just gives up on me. No matter how many times I forget Who He is and what He has done for me; no matter how many times I turn away from Him, doubt His presence, forget to pray, neglect His Word or fear to trust Him, He remains steadfast, loving and merciful toward me. It is a beautiful and hope-filled promise, especially on days when I feel like a complete failure, that His mercies are new every morning...we will never wear them out or dry them up! ~ Kelsey