Friday, October 23, 2009

Conference Follow-up - Day 18 - A special verse for the day

This morning in my personal devotions, I was reading in 2 Peter 1. The Lord gave me verse 2 as my special verse for the day.

"Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord." (Emphasis added)

I have found it to be so true that the more I truly know the Lord (not just in my head, but in my heart) and experience the reality of who He is, the more I have grace and peace in my life!

I would encourage you to (and am doing this myself!):
1. Ask the Lord, and look for, a special Bible verse as you read and carry it with you through the day.
2. Seek to know Him more! (Go back and look at the ideas on Day 4 of the BTG Follow up on "Seeking the Lord.") Then you will experience His grace and peace in deeper ways!

We would love to know the verses that the Lord gives you as you seek to know Him! Please e-mail them to us - info@lovingthelordministries.org!

May God's grace and peace be multiplied to all of us today as we increase in our knowledge of Him!