Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Conference Follow-up - Day 15 - Living for an Audience of One


"For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ." Galatians 1:10

It is so important that we live to please God ALONE as our "Audience of One!"

~ When you are pleasing God, you are pleasing the One who matters most. Let us desire to please Him alone out of love for Him and treasuring Him as our best Friend!

~ Do not live for the crowd says. (Do you remember when we had the crowd at the conference separated into cheering and booing sections?) It should not matter if they are cheering or booing! Keep people in their proper place and God in His.

~ This brings freedom to be all that God intended you to be, stand up for what is right, and to focus on His best. You have only one person to please. That is what you wake up for and live, breath and care for.

~ Always picture yourself before the Judgement Seat of Christ. It all boils down to this question: "Is the Lord pleased with me?" The response to that question is all that matters!

~ When each day is done, you can say, "Lord, if when I go to sleep tonight, You are pleased with me, I will rest well."

"I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless." Gen. 17:1 (Emphasis added)

Live for the Audience of One!

Today - Look at your life. Evaluate if you are living for God as your Audience of One, or if you are trying to please people, too. Walk through your day consciously living for the Lord’s approval alone!