Thursday, October 22, 2009

Conference Follow-up - Day 17 - You are perfectly made by God


God made you uniquely and perfectly with a special plan and purpose!

Let’s look at Psalms 139:13-16:
"For You formed my inward parts;
You
wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You,
for
I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
My
frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the
depths of the earth;
Your
eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in
Your book were all written
The
days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them."

Do you see that the Lord has a perfect plan in the way that He created you? He has an incredible plan for you and has perfectly designed your life for that plan! He is so trustworthy in the way He put your life together.

The aspects of His plan include your physical features, personality, family situation, nationality, environment/social status, circumstances, gender, birth order, skills and talents, time in history, limitations, and more!

Know that it is His best for you. He arranges it out of a heart of love and for His glory!

It is important that you embrace His beautiful design for your life and live in it with all of your heart!

As you do, you will know Him more and He will be able to fulfill His amazing plan for you!

Remember:
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jer. 29:11

Today - Choose to thank God for the way that He created you and embrace His plan with all of your heart!

*Personal note from Amy - Even today I saw in a deeper way the wisdom of God’s purpose and plan in my life. It made me so excited!!! He is FULLY trustworthy! Let’s embrace His plan with all of our hearts, friends!