Thursday, October 10, 2013

Releasing Session 6 ~ "The Influence of Your Thoughts and Attitude" ~ The "Beautiful to God" Online Conference!


Session 6 ~ "The Influence of Your Thoughts and Attitude" from Loving the Lord Ministries on Vimeo.


"Truth that transforms. That is the Truth that Jesus is offering you. In John 8:31-32, we hear it: "So Jesus said... “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” He has called us to live a life that is radiant in His Truth! Two of the major areas the transformation of His Truth takes place is in our thoughts and attitudes. Join Amy as we look together at the power of Truth - the Word of God, the Bible - and allowing it to transform our thoughts and attitudes in a way that impacts our lives and the lives of those around us!

Please visit our website www.lovingthelordministries.org for handouts and study questions for this session!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that dwelling on the part of the passage I’m working on memorizing while in bed right before I fall asleep, has helped my dreams be more pleasant and kept my thoughts from wandering where they shouldn’t. It also has helped me have the passage memorized faster and more thorough, being able to recall it all better. I had been trying to work on my memory verses first thing in the morning, but my mind is always racing onto the things I have to do that day, so that I don’t/can’t meditate for long on any one thing. This way, the last thing I think about as I go to bed is God’s Word and then I have my devotions with Him first thing in the morning. I’m so glad the Lord showed me a helpful hint on hiding His Word in my heart! Ps. 104:33-34 ~ “I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.”
    In Christ’s Lovingcare~
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete