Friday, May 31, 2013

Dear Friends ~ A personal note from Amy

Dear Friends,

You are in my heart.  It blesses me to know that you are seeking Jesus across the miles!

With all that has been happening, life has been full and I have been posting less frequently.

Echoing in my heart are so many things... I want to share more later!

For now, I want to say - In EVERY moment and situation of life, Jesus is all we need, He is the greatest Treasure, His love satisfies, His grace is always sufficient, and He is always faithful! 

I treasure this reality even more than ever... and the journey is not over!

It is such a joy to love Him with you.

With much love in our faithful Jesus,
Amy

"You make known to me the path of life;
    in your presence there is fullness of joy;
    at your right hand are pleasures forevermore."

    ~ Psalm 16:11

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Amy! Just what I needed right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise the Lord, Isabella! He is so faithful! He loves you so much!

      Delete