Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jesus ~ "the radiance of the glory of God..." (Hebrews 1:3)

Dear Friends,

I hope you are having a beautiful week in Jesus!  As I was working today on getting the video ready to release to you later this week (I am SO excited!!!!) - I came across this verse that so perfectly says what we are talking about this month in the beauty of Jesus, His redeeming work for and in us, and His sanctifying work in us to fill us with Himself and His radiant beauty:

"He (Jesus) is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high..."  Hebrews 1:3

That is our Jesus!  Isn't He amazing?  I just love pursuing Him with you!

Have a beautiful day walking with Him!  I can't wait to seek Him more together!!!

Much love and I will be in touch,

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Daughter of the KingApril 10, 2013 at 9:51 AM

    He is awesome and majestic, and He is most holy! He is amazing! He is everything.

    ReplyDelete