Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Summer Devotions Pursuit Testimonies!

We have been so blessed to receive the charts from all of you who took part in the Summer Devotions Pursuit this past summer!  Our hearts are so delighted and encouraged to hear the beautiful work that the Lord did in your hearts as you spent time with Him!  He is truly amazing and we are thrilled for how you experienced His goodness. 
 
May the Lord bless you as you continue to seek Him with all of your heart - every day of your lives!

(For those of you who completed the Summer Pursuit and mailed us your charts, your rewards are on their way!)

Here are some of the testimonies of the Lord's work as you spent time with Him this summer:

Thank you for the wonderful challenge, seeking our amazing Lord this summer together taught me so much! ~ Noemie, Ontario

I have so enjoyed participating in Summer Pursuit this summer.  It has encouraged and challenged me to make regular, scheduled, and dedicated time in God’s Word a priority these past few months.  In spending this time in the Bible, I have learned many things about God.  It is critical in life to be constantly fed and nourished in the Bible and to be reminded to always put Jesus first and to pursue Him in everything. This Summer Pursuit has helped me to draw closer to God and reminded me that no matter what time spent memorizing and reading God’s Word is never a waste. ~ Kaylee, MI

I feel so much closer with the Lord!  It was so hard to keep up with it, but I felt the Lord opening my eyes to many things that I did not see before.  It’s been an amazing summer with the Lord.  It’s hard to keep up with reading my Bible in the summer, this pursuit chart helped a ton.  Thank you!  God bless you! ~ Madisen, MN

I’d like to thank you so much for giving me access to this program!  It was hard in the beginning, but now that it’s done I’m so glad I did it!  I’ve grown a lot closer with the Lord this summer!  He has helped me to realize how much I have and how I often take church for granted when several others are being beaten because they love God.  My prayer life has definitely improved, too! ~ Miranda, MN

This Summer Pursuit helped me to persevere at memorizing verses.  I also enjoyed the Bible reading. ~ Celecia, MN

This is what the Lord did in my heart this summer that I will never forget.  When my friend first asked me to do this with her, I said yes.  Later as I looked at the chart I complained to my older sister saying, “What am I going to do for the ten other minutes after I am done reading the Bible?”  Like all older sisters do, she gave advice.  To make a long story short, I started talking to the Lord about it and I found I would get so into things, I would go overtime.  I also stay up later at night than the rest of my family so I read at night.  Now when I look back, I have to apologize to the Lord for complaining.  Now I have decided that even after the chart, I am going to keep reading and spend time with the Lord.  This was a true blessing to me. Thank You, Lord! ~ Kate, MN

The Lord has done great work in my life this summer. ~ Maria, NE

Thank you so much for all that you do for this!  May the Lord bless you all!  This was such an encouragement once again! ~ Rachael, KS

Thank you so very much for having the pursuit each summer.  It is always a blessing to me and my siblings! ~ Sarah, KS

Thank you so much for putting this together!  It was a blessing! ~ Emily, MO

It has been such a great summer focusing on Christ!  Every summer, for my family and I, is busy.  It can be hard to remember personal time with the Lord.  But this summer has been a gift, using my summer as a way to focus on Christ and getting to know Him better!  It was very great to know that my accountability partner was doing this with me so we can learn more about Christ together!  She is a great friend that has really encouraged me this summer.  Now that I have experienced how blessed I was this summer, I am going to continue through the winter!  I am going to remember that, so I can go and tell others what a great summer this was and encourage them to do this as well!  ~ Daisy, MN

I have grown in the Lord through Bible study and reading God’s Word.  I have learned Who Jesus is, His commands and promises.  I have really enjoyed summer pursuit. ~ Meredith, MN

This summer I have felt me wanting to have my devotions in the morning or evening.  I am so thankful for this summer pursuit.  I would be laying in bed at night wanting to read my Bible and before this summer, that definitely wasn’t the case. ~ Grace, MNThank you for the Summer Pursuit.  I want to pursue Jesus every day of my life! ~ Elisabeth, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment