Thursday, June 13, 2013

Releasing Session 5 ~ "The Power of a Pure Heart" ~ The "Beautiful to God" Conference!


BTG Conference Session 5 ~ The Power of a Pure Heart from Loving the Lord Ministries on Vimeo.

Dear Friends,

"God created you to live a life of transforming purity in Jesus that results in freedom, fulfillment, and fruitfulness
.  It is a purity that is beautiful, satisfying, exciting, and that impacts not only your life, but the lives and world around you.
 

God has called us to this purity that transforms us and allows us to fulfill and experience the purpose for which we were created.

It is crucial that you understand - Your level of purity affects your relationship with God, your life, your relationship with others, and how mightily God is able to use you for His glory... 


"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God."  (Matthew 5:8) 
What does it say will happen if you are pure in heart?  You will see God.  That is the purpose that we are alive – to see, know, enjoy, and glorify God!  This alone is where we will be truly satisfied...  You want to be pure so that you can SEE GOD - then your life will be transformed!"
  (Excerpt from "A Call to Transforming Purity" by Amy Vest)

Please join us for this life-changing video as we look at the power of a pure heart and single focus in Jesus!
Longing to see Him with you,

Amy Vest
for Loving the Lord Ministries, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. With the word picture of gorgeous waterfalls, the Lord has been bringing home to me in a fresh way the importance of spending time in His Word and allowing it to wash my heart and life. Eph. 5:26-27 ~ “That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word, that He might present it to Himself a glorious Church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.”
    Oh, to be perfectly pure and clean in my heart and life! I long for the day when I can live in the Spirit and its purity without struggles against the flesh and its sin. Ps. 51:1-2, 6-7 ~ “Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Thy lovingkindness… Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin… Behold, Thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part Thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”
    All because of Christ~
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete