Thursday, November 8, 2012

You are loved.

Sweet Friends,

I wanted to write you a quick post and let you know that I will be posting more on the blog again after the conference!  I need to head back to continue preparing my talks (SO EXCITED)!  Jesus and His Truth are so amazing!

In the mean time, know that you are loved by your Savior, His Word has all of the answers you need, and it is a treasure to seek Him with you.  I love your hearts for Him.

This verse blessed me this morning ~ "Not one word has failed of all his good promise..." 1 Kings 8:56

We are so excited for all that Jesus has in store for the time of meeting with Him at the conference!  Would you pray for His hand to be on the time in a special way?  We look forward to hopefully seeing many of you there!  After the conference is over, I will be in touch on here again.

May each of you be blessed as you walk close to His heart today.  He is so, very good.

With love for you in Jesus,
Amy Vest