Sunday, November 18, 2012

It was so amazing to seek Jesus with you at the "Beautiful to God" Conference!!

Dear Friends,

Words cannot say what an incredible joy it was to seek the Lord together with all of you who were at the “Beautiful to God” Conference this weekend!  Jesus met with us in powerful ways and it is so exciting that this was just the beginning of all that He is going to continue to do as you walk with Him.  He is so amazing!

This promise from His Word is so beautiful: He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philippians 1:6

Friends, keep walking in the Lord’s grace ~ seeking to know Jesus with all that you are, filling your heart with His Word, letting Him work in you, and letting Him live His life through you!  As a result you will increasingly find the satisfaction you were created for in Jesus, the power that comes as you base your life on the Truth of His Word, and the joy of Him living His life through you!

Today I was reading in Galatians and this verse so powerfully sums up all we talked about: 
“I have been crucified with Christ.  It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.  And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved ,e and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
May that be real in each of our lives by His grace!

I am so excited for all that He has in store as you continue to seek Him, walk in His Truth, and let Him live His life through you!

With so much love for you in Jesus,
Amy