Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Summer Devotions Pursuit is Ending - and a Lifetime of Seeking Jesus Begins!

Hi Friends!

The Summer Devotions Pursuit 2017 ends on August 31st - and a lifetime of seeking Jesus begins!

Did you have a good summer?

We are so thrilled about each of you who have spent your summer seeking to know Jesus! We know He has met you, worked in your hearts, and changed your lives - and there is nothing more exciting! He is so amazing, isn't He?

I know this summer, I fell more in love with Jesus. Just this morning, I was praying, "Jesus, I want You more than anything - If I have You, I have everything I need."


I am so grateful to be on this quest to know Jesus more together! I want to encourage you to keep seeking Jesus with all of your heart, spend time with Him, read the Bible, pray, memorize, and be with friends who will challenge you to grow in and love Jesus! This is a life-long adventure of knowing Jesus more - and the more we know Him, the sweeter life becomes!

So, I want to say - GOOD JOB - and KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Let's let our continual heart's cry be like Paul's in Philippians 3:10, "...that I may know him..."!

Jesus is with you every step, drawing your heart towards Him, and waiting for you to taste even more the joy of knowing Him!

You are welcome to send in your Summer Pursuit charts by September 7th and we will love to send you a reward - in addition to the best reward of knowing Jesus!

We'd LOVE to have you comment below about something that Jesus did in your heart or showed you as you spent time with Him this summer!

{Sending a happy hug as we rejoice in all that Jesus did this summer!}

Cheering for you as you seek our amazing Jesus!

With love in Him,
Amy and the LTLM Team

No comments:

Post a Comment