Saturday, December 19, 2015

~ Final Blog Update for the Year ~

Dear Friends,

I hope you are doing so well and soaking in this amazing time of year!  I love how it is about JESUS! 

I just love loving and seeking Him together with you!  You are precious treasures.  Please never forget how loved you are by Jesus - and me!

I am so, so sorry for the delay in posts on the schedule!  Will you please, please forgive me, friends?! 
 
Today we have a special treat of a testimony from a young woman who has walked with Jesus through this journey of seeking to live for God's glory in the area of the Big Love Story and an earthly love story!  I will post it very soon!

The final post of the "Love Story and God's Glory" series will be coming at the beginning of next week!  It has been such a joy to consider this topic together and hear your feedback!  I love how Jesus is the center of - and at work in - every area of our lives!

We will post the final mini videos before the end of the year.  Some, or all, of these mini videos will only be available through the end of the year, so please make sure to watch them if you want!

I am so excited for all Jesus has in store!  He is matchless and His way is perfect!

Sending hugs and asking Jesus to bless you in rich ways as you walk with Him today!
 
With so much love,
Amy

"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."  (Psalm 143:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment