Thursday, November 12, 2015

I Am So Glad You Are Here!

Sweet Friends,

This is just a little note to say - You are so loved and I love having you here on the blog!  I am so grateful for this sweet place on the internet to gather and share encouragement in knowing, loving, and living for our Jesus!  What a gift!

Wherever you are today, may you know that you are loved by Jesus, His plans for you are beautiful, and nothing compares to a life lived in Him!

This is a cyber-hug that I wish I could give you in person.  (((HUG)))

Have a beautiful day soaking in Jesus' love for you.

I am so glad we get to love Him together!

Will you take a moment and say "Hi" in the comments below?  I'd love to "see" you today!

Cheering for you!

With so much love for you in Jesus,

Amy Vest

8 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I love your posts. They're so encouraging and I just wanted to comment and say Hi! :D
    Love in Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley! I am so glad you said "Hi" - I loved to hear from you! I am so grateful that the Lord uses the posts to encourage you in Him! He is so good and I am glad we get to love Him together!
      Much love,
      Amy

      Delete
  2. Thanks for meeting where i was at today. Sometimes i have trouble feeling God's love but today i felt loved for a little while. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel! Thank you so much for your comment! I am so grateful to the Lord that He met you. You are so deeply loved by God, Rachel. I know sometimes our feelings don't match Truth - I understand! But know you are deeply loved by Him - more than you can know! This verse has meant so much to me ~"...I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." (Jer. 31:3) May you know His love in a special way today!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for meeting me where i was at today. I usually get your blogs by email. I don't always feel loved but i liked your email today. Felt you cared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friend! I am so grateful that you get the blogs by email! You ARE loved - so very much - by Jesus and by me. <3 So glad we get to share this journey together!

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Amy for posting! I first learned about you from a retreat that I attended several years ago. I've been following your blog ever since. You always have a way of challenging me and reminding me of the eternal truths and values of God! Thank you! ~Janeal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your posts, Amy. I am so. grateful. for you, for your example, and your love for Jesus. You've given me a picture of what I want to look like. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate (and needed) that. Thank you muchly.

    ReplyDelete