Saturday, September 19, 2015

~ Summer Devotions Pursuit Testimonies ~

Dear Friends,

We are rejoicing and thanking the Lord for the beautiful work that He did in your hearts as you spent time with Him this summer!!!  It filled our hearts with praise to the Lord to read your testimonies and hear glimpses of what He has done!  HE is amazing!

We wanted to share some of your testimonies and encourage you as you seek the Lord!  He truly is worth seeking with all that we are!  We pray that, like many of you said, seeking the Lord and deepening your relationship with Him would be something that is a life habit for you beyond the Summer Devotions Pursuit!

May the Lord bless you as you continue to seek Him!  He alone satisfies!

"For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things." ~ Psalm 107:9

With love,
Amy and your friends at LTLM

P.S.  For those of you who mailed in your charts, you can watch for your rewards in the mail in the coming 2-3 weeks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Summer Devotions Pursuit Testimonies ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Loving the Lord Ministries,

Thank you so much for doing the Summer Pursuit... I have had the best summer getting to know God better!  I can’t wait for next summer to do it again! ~ Madisen, MN

~~~

In this program this summer, I felt like I got to know God better.  I got to get to know God better because I had motivation to keep on doing it and to not miss a day... ~ Sophia, MN

~~~

I really enjoyed the Summer Pursuit!  Thank you for putting it together, Miss Vest!  At first it was challenging to wake up and do my Bible time.  But after a while it got easier and more enjoyable! ...I hope to keep my Bible time up during the school year.  This devotional Pursuit has been challenging but it has really blessed me! ~ Gabriella, MN

~~~
Dear Loving the Lord Ministries,

Thank you for giving girls this summer pursuit challenge, to read their Bibles and pray.  This summer the Lord showed me areas in my life I need to work on.  The Lord saved me 2 years ago, but I had not really let Him control everything in my life.  So during this summer, He told me I needed to give Him everything and now I feel a complete peace, knowing God is in charge of my life.  Praise be to Him! ~ Lily, MN
~~~ 

Dear Staff at Loving the Lord Ministries,

Thank you so much for putting together the Summer Pursuit project... The Lord has really blessed me this summer as I have memorized and read His word.  I also appreciate the “accountability phone calls”, and the encouragement to share prayer requests with her as a sister in Christ.  May the Lord bless all your efforts to encourage others in spending personal devotion time with Him!  I hope to participate in the Summer Pursuit again next year. ~ Ania, MO

~~~
 

Thank you for doing this Summer Pursuit!  This is my 4th year doing it, and every year I’ve enjoyed it! ...It is really good to spend time in the word daily.  Anyways, I hope you continue doing this, it is truly an amazing inspiration!  Thank you!  “Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever.” Psalm 107:1 ~ Rebecca, Alberta CANADA 

~~~ 

One of my biggest challenges in the Summer Pursuit was memorizing Scripture.  It really helped me to have to memorize at least one verse a week.  It seems that if I don’t get myself into the habit of memorizing or don’t have some sort of memorizing goal for myself, then it somehow just gets squeezed out of my day!  Hiding God’s Word in our hearts is so important!  It was really hard for me to remember to time myself, but it was really interesting to look back and see how much time I was able to spend in God’s Word over the summer!  Thank you for challenging me to this! ~ Sarah, WI

~~~
 

Earlier this year when summer had just begun, my mom told me about a summer devotional chart I could do.  I decided to join, knowing it would help me do my daily devotions instead of falling into lazy summer procrastination.  I went off to several summer camps to volunteer, and I found the devotional chart very helpful in reminding me not to neglect God but have Him in first place in my life.  This summer especially, I found myself being tempted to “do my devotions later”, but I have been trying my hardest to reconnect with God and work on my side of the relationship, and He has proved ever faithful, as always.  I have learned to be sensitive to God and always listening to His voice, ready to go out and spread the Good News to whoever needs it.  Thanks for the help, Loving the Lord Ministries. ~
Caroline, British Columbia CANADA
 

~~~ 

Summer Pursuit has helped me with my walk with God.  I feel closer to Him and my love for Him has been greatly changed... I feel that I pray more and I just want to serve Him more.  Jesus has humbled me and has made me realize how much I need Him.  I’m learning to be more like Him every day and I strive to live out the verse, “To live is Christ.”  I’m learning to give my all to Christ.  I feel so much more joyful and I feel the love of God through me.  Jesus is my Rock and my Salvation.  God is so good and I shall treasure this summer spent with my Lord. ~ Rebekah, NE 

~~~ 

Thank you so much for organizing this challenge, my daughter and I both participated.  I’m glad to see her be so devoted to Bible reading and memorization.  It stretched me as well, and I spent more consistent time in the Word than I would have without the Summer Pursuit. ~ Mrs. Sarah, MN 

~~~ 

Dear Loving the Lord Ministries,

Thank you for putting this program together.  It has helped me draw closer to God.  I plan to continue to read my Bible every day.  I have been trying to read through the whole Bible.  I have just finished Ezekiel.  Thank you again. ~ Maria, MN 

~~~ 

This summer, God used the Summer Pursuit Chart to encourage me to spend more time in His Word.  Also, the verse-a-week requirement helped me to resume memorizing Philippians.  Towards the end of summer, God has been working in my heart to remind me that as a Christian, I should follow Christ in having a positive attitude inside of me.  Not only helping others, but being glad to help.  Through  multiple passages, God has shown me answers and given me comfort in many topics.  God has blessed me in numerous ways this summer!  I am very thankful. ~ Emily, MN 

~~~ 

Through the memorizing, reading, and spending time to talk to God, it has become easier and easier every day to find time for my devotions... The Summer Pursuit has really helped me to do my devotions every day and I am eager to continue through the year. ~ Abigail, MN

~~~


To GOD be the glory!  Blessings as you continue to seek Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment