Sunday, November 2, 2014

An Honest Walk of Love with Jesus ~ by Amy Vest

I was on a little walk in the crisp autumn air. As I walked, Jesus and I talked. I poured out my heart honestly before Him, and He spoke to my heart as only He can. Then, I looked down to see a heart shaped leaf in my path.


This walk was such a reminder that the Lord wants to hear us share our hearts honestly with Him, to speak His Truth to our hearts, and to show us that He is intimately involved in our lives. 

I am so grateful that we were created to, and can, share every step of this walk of life with Jesus. I know that the path He has is a path paved with His love.

"All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness, for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies." Psalm 25:10 

The Lord wants us to live in an honest, humble, and close walk of love with Him every moment, friends.

"He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" Micah 6:8

He is inviting you to walk with Him in this way. Will you respond and take a step? 

No comments:

Post a Comment