Friday, March 1, 2013

Dear Sisters ~ A personal note from Amy

Dear Sisters,

I want to write a little personal note... I love sharing the journey with Jesus with you!  Know that you are in my heart.  You are loved by Jesus ~ and your big sister in Him!

It brings such delight to my heart hearing of Jesus' work in your hearts, praying together, and looking into His Word with you ~ whether face to face or across the miles by internet or phone!  I treasure the beautiful work that Jesus is doing in your lives as you walk with Him!  Truly nothing in the world compares to walking with Him and the beautiful fruit He bears in your life as a result... It thrills me to experience it and to watch in your lives! 

Our Jesus is so faithful.  Keep looking to Him and clinging to Him and His Word!  Remember, "...he rewards those who seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)  He is worthy of seeking with all that we are!  Know that I am praying for you.

For those of you across the miles ~ I would love to connect with you more via the blog!  Please feel free to comment on the blog ~ I LOVE hearing from you, meeting you, etc. this way!  This gives a way to feel even more connected with you and share this amazing journey together!


May you be filled with the satisfaction of His love, the joy of His salvation, and the hope of His promises today!

Sending a hug.  I just love sharing this journey with Jesus with you!

With so much love in Jesus,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Amy,
    Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement to your sisters in Jesus. His faithfulness in your ministry is such a blessing. May His love and joy be richly poured out in your life today. What a privilege to seek Jesus with you, dear friend. "Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things. And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen." (Psalms 72:18-19)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sarah,
    Thank you for your precious comment! I am so grateful to seek our amazing Jesus with you, too, dear sister! May His love and joy be yours, too. What a Savior! It is a treasure to bask in His love and joy together! Love, love you and send so many hugs! "Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!" ~ Psalm 118:1
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, God is so good! I thank Him for bringing you into my life, Amy!!
    I'm looking forward to what the Lord has in store for our lives in the upcoming years. How wonderful it is to know that "...for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose." -Romans 9:28
    What a loving heavenly Father we have!! <3
    ~Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ana,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Yes, our God is so, so good! I am grateful to share this journey with Him! We have so much to look forward to in knowing Him and His will being fulfilled in our lives! "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want...Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." ~ Psalm 23:1&6 He is so loving!
    ~ Amy

    ReplyDelete