Monday, December 26, 2011

- Celebrate and rejoice in Jesus!

This time of year is about JESUS coming! It gives us every reason to rejoice and celebrate. Rejoice in this time and treasure the celebration of the One we love! (Even if people, stores, etc. don’t realize it, in celebrating this time of year, they are decorating, giving gifts, throwing parties, and playing carols for His birth!) Let your heart rejoice as you drive past homes decorated with lights, walk through stores playing “O Holy Night”, and have people wishing you “Merry Christmas.” Let your heart rejoice as you tell our Savior, “It’s all about You, Jesus. I rejoice in You. I love You, Jesus.”

“My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness…” Isaiah 61:10