Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Powerful Testimony


After watching the videocast "Don't Waste Your Youth," the Lord again reminded me of spending my time, energy and resources on matters that have eternal value. Recently the Lord has shown me that I must trust Him and pursue a life that is wholly consecrated, set-apart, unto Him. Everything that I do, say, think, and feel needs to reflect His life in me if I am to bring Him glory. And how the Lord has placed such a desire to bring glory and honor to Him! Through the videocast, God reminded me that there is not a moment to waste on worldly affairs. That I must set my eyes on Christ and His kingdom, rather than what I see here on earth. This is faith, to believe and be convicted into action based on the unseen. So I have surrendered all to the One whose thoughts are not my thoughts and whose ways are not my ways (Isaiah 55:8). My life is not my own, but His to do with as He pleases! I pray the Lord moves all His children to fully commit their lives to Him and live with eyes looking towards eternity! ~ Laura