Friday, June 18, 2010

A Summer Devotions Challenge Testimony


Here is a testimony from a 9 year old who took the Summer Challenge last year and is continuing to find amazing results!

Hi! My name is Nadia Anderson, I am 9 years old, and I want to thank the Lord for the “Summer Challenge” that I joined last year!

It was always hard for me to remember to read my Bible and pray. Mom would remind me, but it didn’t seem to stick.

When I started the Summer Challenge it got me into the habit of having my quiet time with the Lord EVERYDAY!! Now I try to read at least one chapter a day and hide God’s Word in my heart by memorizing verses...

The Summer Challenge is a VERY GOOD way to get in the habit of meeting with the Lord EVERYDAY, and I hope you will try it this Summer!!

God bless you! Nadia Anderson