Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Friends,

You are always close in heart and we hope you are doing well in the Lord!

The Lord has been doing so much in the ministry and in bringing things together for upcoming days of ministry over the past weeks. He is amazing. We can’t wait to update you!

Upon returning from the last conference, there was a flurry of activities and now currently, I am just recovering from 12+ days of the flu. Now we are catching up and preparing for the coming year with great anticipation for what the Lord has in store!

The Lord has used all of the events of the past weeks in a powerful way and has been doing a deep work in my heart… and I have seen afresh how He has so much He wants to teach us every day, if we will only listen and let Him work! I am so excited to share more in the days to come.

We rejoice in what the Lord has been doing in your hearts and are so excited for all that He has in store for seeking Him together in the days ahead! Know that we are praying for you and we love you very much.

On to love our Jesus more together!

“When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”
Psalm 27:8

Your sister in Him,
Amy